Your Virtual Care Partner.
YourDoc2U’s comprehensive Health Management platform enables physicians to provide the highest possible care to their patient populations. By monitoring patient’s health in real-time, physicians can prevent costly health emergencies and improve overall patient outcomes. Additionally, increased revenue opportunities are available for physicians and their practice.
Our Platform Offers:
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
- Chronic Care Management (CCM)
- Behavioral Health Intervention (BHI)
- Collaborative Care Model (CoCM)
- Annual Wellness Visit (AWV)
- Advanced Care Planning (ACP)
- Wound Care
By utilizing YourDoc2U’s health management modules, patient populations are receiving better care and providers are providing a level of care significantly higher than traditional healthcare.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) is a care solution for patients with one (1) chronic condition that requires additional care intervention alongside traditional clinical care. Patients receive cellular equipped devices that record and upload readings to YourDoc2U’s platform. Physicians and their care teams are alerted of entries that fall outside of pre-determined parameters, when care is needed most. By providing a constant stream of patient data, a clearer picture of a patient’s health is formed, and thus, the appropriate action to be taken.
Chronic Care Management (CCM)
How will patients benefit from RPM & CCM?
- Patients will gain a team of dedicated health care professionals who can help them plan for better health and stay on track for good health.
- Patients will receive a comprehensive care plan.
- Encouraging patients to use RPM & CCM will give them the support they need between visits, improving patient satisfaction.
- Utilizes cellular connected devices making the patient experience simple and straightforward.
How will practices benefit
from RPM & CCM?
- Patient onboarding and training is simple & affordable.
- Improved patient care coordination.
- Support patient compliance and help patients feel more connected.
- Sustain and grow your practice.
- Gain access to new revenue streams.